PhotoChances is a great, trial version software only available for Windows, belonging to the category Design & photography software with subcategory Retouching & Optimization.
More about PhotoChances
Since we added this software to our catalog in 2007, it has managed to obtain 9,727 downloads, and last week it achieved 3 downloads.This software is available for users with the operating system Windows XP and prior versions, and it is only available in English. Its current version is 4.0 and was updated on 9/25/2009. PhotoChances is a software that will require less space than most software in the section Design & photography software. It's a very popular program in India.
- New version 4.0 with a new interface and all the effects at hand, easily navigable in a single column.
- New effects in the store (see in BW XIXCentury, it simulates old film with realistic grain)
- Added button for loading images randomly (in stand-alone)
- PhotoChances LAB and Plugin have been merged in a single product (PhotoChances LAB) that will install optionally the plugin.
- Version 3.7 includes predefined standard crop ratios.
- Option to reset effect leaving the image being controlled only with the postprocess controls.
- Enhanced help contents.
- Coloring changed in the LAB and Plugin: Now you can choose several coloring modes and it offers more subtle and usable color toning (try directly with an image without any effect)
- PhotoChances Plugin now is more stable under heavy memory usage. Removed the Save Image button that was confusing in a plugin (but the option is still in the File menu, the idea of that option is allowing to save a jpeg of the image loaded in the plugin so the effect active can be retrieved later loading that file)
- All the effects and the significant features of the LAB module in a PhotoShop plugin.
- With it you can invoke easily the effects directly from PhotoShop and fine-tune them at will.